Sometimes Saying ‘No’ To Drugs Isn’t That Easy
“I have ‘good’ kids, but I also know they’ll make mistakes. I just don’t want it to be the kind they can’t recover from. That’s why I created the PACT.”
Jim Huger, Founder of The PACT
“If we can prevent or even simply delay young people from experimenting with drugs, we can prevent drug addiction.”
Surgeon General Vivek H. Murthy, M.D., M.B.A (The Surgeon General’s Report 2016)
Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Tulane University School of Medicine
It’s simple. Connect, Pledge, Confirm, Reward.
Get Instant Access To The PACT Today!
Your PACT subscription includes:
- Teen Talk tips, ongoing conversation guides, videos, and games.
- (2) Hair Drug Tests ($165.00 Retail Value)*
- $50 Starter Rewards included in your subscription price.*
- Comprehensive drug, parenting, and teen resources.
- PACT Creator and Pledge for you and your child.
- Child PACT Page & Account to show their pledge, rewards, messages, and videos
- Complete parent permissions and controls.
- Fun rewards tracking and building tools.
- Additional Hair Drug Tests and other tests at member pricing… and much more!
*PACT drug tests and reward money will not be available during the free 30-day trial.
As Seen On
The PACT is helping families in surprising ways. What will your story be?
“The PACT made the conversation easier.
The PACT gave me the tools to initiate the ‘drug’ conversation with my daughter in a different way. I was shocked to learn how much my 12-year-old was actually exposed to, in and out of school. This made my decision easy. Now, my daughter bugs me about the tests so she can get her reward money!”
Laura S. – LA
“My daughter asked me for The PACT.
I was talking about The PACT with a friend. I guess my daughter overhead me saying that I wasn’t sure I needed it because I trusted her. Afterward, my daughter came up to me and said she wanted me to sign-up for The PACT. I never realized the amount of pressure she is under…how it affects her everyday actions. My daughter feels more comfortable having something to blame when saying “no.” The PACT has been a supportive tool for her and for us.”
Roberta G.- IN
“My son was falsely accused at school.
My son was hanging with a group of kids suspected of smoking pot at his school. Since he’s on The PACT, I informed the school that we test him and showed them the clean drug results. It was a relief for me to know, without a doubt, that my son wasn’t part of that. Providing the drug results to our school saved my son and me from potentially big trouble. His friends were not so lucky.”
Whit K – LA
The PACT Explained
Get answers to common questions.
How do the PACT drug tests work?
- PACT sends the two hair drug tests to your shipping address twice a year. The first drug test is not sent until after your child is on The PACT for 120 days.
- The PACT randomly selects the testing dates in each six-month period of your annual subscription. You will be notified before shipping.
- Some parents would like to test right away or more often. As a PACT member, you can get additional tests at member pricing ($49.99 for the hair test plus $25.00 in reward money.)
How accurate is hair drug testing?
- Hair drug testing is the most accurate and effective method of finding illicit substances used today. When compared to other forms of testing, for instance, urinanalysis, which only detects drugs within 2-3 days of use, hair drug tests evaluate drug molecules densely embedded inside the head hair shaft and eliminates outside contamination as a source of positive test results. Since the average growth rate of human head hair is approximately ½ inch per a month, a hair analysis covers an approximate 90-day time frame (perhaps up to 120 days).
- The lab used by The PACT screens hair samples using Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) methodology, which has been proven reliable for routine drug testing. The lab is accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and all tests are supervised, reviewed and approved by credentialed staff scientists. Our lab has performed more than 1.5 million hair drug tests.
Is testing private?
- Privacy is very important to us at The PACT. Tests are sent to our lab with a specimen ID only; no personal information is given. At the same time, drug test results are for our customers’ eyes only. Results are read by you with the entry of your specimen ID. We do not report test results to schools or elsewhere.
- After 60 days from the date you send your test to the lab, any internal association that links your PACT to a drug test is destroyed.
How does The PACT 30-day trial work?
- Your 30-day free trial begins at the time you sign up for The PACT. The trial gives you instant access to the membership area of our site, complete with all tools and resources for a full 30 days, free of charge. If you enjoy your PACT 30-day trial, you needn’t do anything – your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a PACT member.
- As soon as your free trial ends, you will be billed on a monthly or annual basis, whichever option you chose when you signed up for the trial. If you cancel your free trial within 30 days of signing up, your credit card will not be billed.
Do you test for alcohol and tobacco?
- While both alcohol and tobacco are considered drugs and can be a gateway to other drug usage, these are not included in The PACT hair drug test. Neither alcohol nor tobacco remain in head hair long enough for accurate detection (the average here is 2-3 days).
- The PACT offers a saliva (swab) fluid-based test that detects alcohol use during the previous few days. This test is offered at a reduced price to PACT members.
How are rewards handled?
- Each PACT subscription comes with $50 in starter reward money that is split across two reward-based hair drug tests annually. In addition, family and friends can add reward money to your child’s PACTs. When this happens, the reward money is split across the next two available hair drug tests.
- If you would like to hold and accrue a percentage of added reward money to long-term savings, you have this option. The PACT holds all reward money in an FDIC-insured bank account with IBERIABANK, the largest bank in Louisiana.